Mailing lists back up

Our server machine responsible for (among other things) the mail server and mailing lists was the victim of an Internet attack yesterday.  I have spend most of the last couple of days getting things back to normal.

The mail server was restored this morning, and the mailing list and ftp site should now be functional again.  I unfortunately had to reconstruct the members of the mailing lists from memory, so I suspect at least someone got inadvertadly dropped (of course, if you were such a person, you wouldn't be reading this).  If you talk to anyone who thinks he/she is not getting any messages from the lists, they are probably correct.  Get them to either send me an email, or just subscribe themselves using majordomo (as described in a mail a week or two ago).

Sorry for any inconvenience folks.

Ken Clark