The version 3-10-2 of TS is ready. The passwords are:
The new template for this version is ready. The passwords is:
The version of 1-12-2 of GEMS is ready for download. The passwords is:
GEMS-1-12-2 and the new template AVTSTemplate-3-10-2 need to download to AVTS-3-10-2.
Here is the readme for AVTS-3-10-2 since 3.9.5
· Version information stored for all file types.
· Eliminiate ElectionName, ExportTo, and SecDir from registry.
· Hard disk label (serial number) no longer used.
· Download data stored on removable media (election.dld).
· Print floppy disk label after download. Disk contents label.txt stored on removable media.
· Removable media (floppy) used as primary storage. Results (.brs), audit (.adt), voter history (.hst) are updated on the removable media during election processing.
· Database (.mdb) and style (.sty) files no longer stored on the removable media (floppy).
· Store database and secondary data in ...\Ballot Station\ folder for Ballot Station and ...\Poll Book\ for Poll Book.
· Removed challenge result file. All ballots are now stored in the .brs file.
· Administrative user interface changed to behave more like the AccuVote.
· Eliminate archive election and transfer archives.
· Precinct and Voter Group labels are displayed in the voter instruction screen.
· Support text scale factor controlled by GEMS AccuVote-TS setup.
· Support ballot headers and footers.
· Support @precinct header macro.
· Support race headers. Limitation of one header per race group.
· Support download of host phone number and server address.
The readme for GEMS-1-12-2 since 1-12-2
· Added artwork version option to Ballot Options.
· Fixed bug where checking on “print precinct on back” under Ballot Options while cards are printed gives error.
· Changed the ballot cast instruction rich text for write-ins.
· Fixed Vgroup Combo boxes in District editor.
· Added ExportID field to the District Editor, Race, Base Precinct, Header, Regions, Language, Vote center and Report Precinct Editor.
· All the ExportID fields added to the Export ID editor.
· Added refresh screen functionality.
· Fixed bug allowed to change Candidate Type field to Write-in when the election status is Card Printed.
· Added sorting of the entries in the PrintCards dialog