New Tech Writer

To All Global:

Please join me in welcoming Karen Adams to the McKinney staff.  Karen is a professional technical writer with considerable experience in the development and creation of technical documentation.

Her task at Global, of course, is to review and assess our documentation needs and produce them for distribution.   Her plan also involves carefully planned use of the Internet for presentation of certain materials.

In addition, Karen will serve as the coordinator of all RFP responses. Again her plan is to utilize myriad tools available to "dress up" the appearance of our response documents, and of course, to control and standardize the content wherever possible.

Karen joined our staff today and once she begins to get established, I'm sure she will be in contact with you to solicit your input.

Welcome aboard, Karen, we are excited to have you as part of the Global Team!!

Larry Ensminger