New Staff-Only Web Site Launched

A new "Staff-only" site is now available at https://staff.dieboldes.com (The Staff Room).  It can be used to disseminate all manner of information for internal use. Access is unrestricted from our internal networks (McKinney and Vancouver offices) and password controlled from the Internet. The password for external access will be distributed via the support@ mailing list and will be changed on the first weekend of each month.