Staff Room Access for April 2001

Starting this weekend, to access the Staff Room ( https://staff.dieboldes.com ) from outside our firewalls you'll need to use:

Name:  support
Password: crudfix49

The password will be changed on the first weekend of every month.  Starting now the new password will be posted to the announcements mailing list.  Previously it was posted to the support list but apparently some people that need remote access are not on the support list.

In case you missed it, the current password is:

Name: support
Password: ask4nothing  (expires this weekend)

and yes, I failed to update it last month due to a new arrival at home.  ;-)

Note that I normally post material unedited because there is very little time budgeted for site maintenance.  Please feel free to edit (i.e. fix) something that is on the site and post me, mailto:webmaster@dieboldes.com, with the revision.  I can do conversions to different formats.  Eventually I plan to provide a way for others to post directly to the site but, until then, I'm the middleman.

Feedback is always welcome.

          Guy