Tyler's swan song

Everyone,

In case you haven't already heard, today is my last day at Global.  As a
matter of fact, this email should be the last thing I do at Global Election
Systems.  I've worked for Global for three years and nine months.  It has
been interesting stimulating work, and it has been brightened by getting to
know and work with some of you.  I've made a decision, based upon personal
reasons, to go in another direction.  But life is an adventure, and I do
appreciate all of the great things I've gotten to do and the great places
I've gotten to go because of working for Global.  I carry it all with me as
I head off into the future.

"And as we wind on down the road..."

Good luck, and Godspeed,

Tyler Lincks