Payroll

Please be advised that on January 31st, your payroll will be split between
two checks.  The payroll thru January 21st will be paid from McKinney.
Payroll from January 22nd thru January 31st will be paid from Diebold.  Both
of these payrolls will be paid on January 31st.

If your not confused yet, then hang in there.  Please be sure to check your
first payroll from Diebold.  The majority of employees will receive their
paycheck via direct deposit, but there are a few of our newest additions who
will be receiving an actual check the first time.  Please take the time to
look.

On your first check from Diebold, there will be no deductions for insurance
premiums, 401K contributions, employee stock purchase, etc.  On your second
check from Diebold, these premiums or contributions will be deducted twice.
After this time, the deductions will be taken out on each pay period.

Please be patient as wade through these transitional changes.  If you have
questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me, Liz Bowen, or Mike
Rasmussen.

Tracy Flagg
Human Resources