PDF versions of the following reference documents are now available at the staff site:
Voter Registration Totals Import Interface Design
US Robotics Sportster 33600 Fax Settings (GEMS)
GEMS Standard Import Interface Design
Installing Asian Fonts (Win 2000/AccuVote-TS)
Diebold Election Systems
The latest product documents are now available on the Diebold Election Systems, Inc. staff site, located at staff.dieboldes.com. These documents include, but are not limited to:
1. AccuFeed User's Guide
2. AccuVote-OS 1.94 Precinct Count User's Guide
3. AccuVote-OS 1.96 Precinct Count User's Guide
4. AccuVote-OS 2.00 Central Count User's Guide
5. AccuVote-OS Hardware Guide
6. AccuVote-TS R6 Hardware Guide
7. Ballot Station 3.0 User's Guide
8. Ballot Station 4.0 User's Guide
9. Ballot Station 4.1 User's Guide
10. Ballot Station 4.3 User's Guide
11. GEMS 1.11 User's Guide
12. GEMS 1.17 User's Guide
13. GEMS 1.18 User's Guide
14. VCProgrammer User's Guide
15. Voter Card Encoder User's Guide
Each document corresponds to a specific product release, ie. Ballot Station 4.1 or Ballot Station 4.3, so it is necessary to determine the specific product release prior to downloading a particular document. Note also that new document revisions are issued on a timely basis for current product lines, and as a result, the documents posted to the site will not be static. The document revision number is indicated both in the document title on the staff site, as well as on the first page of the document itself.
In order to download a document to your computer, move your mouse to the PDF text next to the document title, right-click, and select 'Save Target As'.
These documents may also be requested in print form from the Seattle print division - contact Brian Clubb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diebold Election Systems, Inc.