RE: double entry of frontcard on ballot artwork

This is not present in 1.3.4 but is in 1.5.2 and later releases.
Need fixed ASAP
Actually this is a feature added in 1.4.1 as part of the red oval work.  It is used for matching up the oval plate with the text plate.  We do not in general guarantee anything about the artwork outside the cut marks, but I can see how this is a loose in your case.

Whitman, please change CardSideCtrl to emit the second label on the oval plate only, and push out 1.7.6 for Tari.

Ken