Re: Central Count - Changing Elections without Resetting Readers

Guy,

    I looked at your comments regarding the fix to the Central Count Changing Elections problem.  I think we would be better off to have the Accu-Vote store the last electionId read and if the electionId changes flush the cache.  Obviously we need to exclude the control cards from this test.  This way we do not rely on GEMS to inform the unit if the election ID changes since it has no knowledge of the state of the Accu-Vote unit when it connects.

Tab