Re: Central Count - Changing Elections without Resetting Readers

Obviously we need to exclude the control cards from this test.
I don't believe the central count firmware is aware of what cards ids are control cards.  That is a function of the server, and subject to change.
  It looks like Ken's proposal will take care of the original problem without side effects.

  Without a target date, I haven't got back to this problem.  Shall I assume by the renewed interest that this is needed soon?  The changes are minimal and should only need very basic testing.  I'll see if I can have it done tonight.

                Guy
--
Guy Lancaster <glanca@dieboldes.com>
Global Election Systems Inc., Victoria, B.C., Canada