RE: AccuVote-TS - Write-In Text

> The Write-In text on the Write-In screen is not appearing
> correctly.

This is now fixed.  It requires a new TSText directory and a new TS.  Jeff,
I can make a release right now if you want but I think you are actually
better off with the 1.9.5 WID_* files this week.

This fix did turn up an interesting point though.  There are two files
WID_BackSpaceText and WID_SpaceText that store the text drawn on the
BackSpace and Space keys on the write-in keyboard.  Great, but the rest of
the keys on the keyboard are English characters.  I have reverted these two
files to plain text, and changed the extension from .rtf to .txt to reflect
the change.

Anyway, this is an odd exception.  One of the main reasons for going to rich
text was to support foreign languages, but we only have one keyboard type
for write-ins.  If we heaven forbid need to support Greek or Hebrew
(nevermind Chinese), the current keyboard scheme will not work.  I already
expect the Quebecquois are going to gripe about the missing é and è.

Ken