[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: Repeating Accu-Vote long report
- To: "Bugtrack" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: Repeating Accu-Vote long report
- From: "Ken Clark" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 09:07:12 -0500
- Importance: Normal
- In-Reply-To: <000a01beab78$004b6980$ea5d0b9a@greg>
> Downloaded the Memory Card and
> checked the long report. The text from the "TEST RESULTS REPORT"
> to the end
> of the ballot information in the "SUMMARY TOTALS" kept repeating.
This is the "report precinct with no cards" case. As has been mentioned
before, the AccuVote doesn't deal very well with these edge conditions.
Vote centers with no report precincts, cards with no races, and races with
no candidates all have varying degrees of strangeness.
You should be getting some kind of error, agreed (at least an out of sync or