RE: AccuVote-TS - 3.9.1 - Dual languages

> 1)  Some of the Spanish Text is not
> coming into the right fields, for instance, the first screen has
> only English on both lines for The Ballot Station is Open and
> Please Insert Your Voter Card.  The text is correct for the
> language 1034.  There are many other instances also, but too many
> to list.

Jeff, I forgot to ask.  You say there are many other instances where the
language is wrong -- too many to list.  Can you tell me one of the other
fields?  The fix I did just changes the "select language" button so that it
is correct, plus the actuall ballot text.  All the other fields were correct
on my machine.  If you select the second "English" button, you get Spanish
instructions.

Ken