AVTS - Poll Book - No Results folder built

I start Poll Book with no elections on it.  I get the message - no election found, read secondary disk.  I select yes and load the election from the secondary disk.  It then creates the folder structure - My Elections\Election Name\Database & Audit with their respective files, but does not create a Results folder.  So when loading in totals from disks from the Ballot Stations, I never get totals unless I create a Results folder manually first.

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems