RE: AVTS-3-10-1-6

Oops I jumped the gun;  I had got the impression the build was out.  The official 3-10 will be out shortly, and the advice below will hold.  It is just not there quite yet.  Sorry for the confusion.

From: Ken Clark [mailto:ken@dieboldes.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 1999 3:21 PM
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: AVTS-3-10-1-6

Note, you will need a new GEMS 1.12.2 to download to 3.10.1.  The template also changed, so you will need to download a new template, which I assume will be announced shortly.  You will need to re-download to a blank floppy because the database changed.  The 3.10 database should now be stable -- you won't need to re-download again in the 3.10 series.  Normally the database does not change within minor releases, but the previous 3-10 releases were just for testing.  3.10.1.6 is "the real thing".

Also note with the GEMS release you will need to re-upgrade from 1.11.  Again, the database changed, and again, it should now be stable so you won't have to do it again.