Voter Group Header assignment for generation of separate ballots

It appears the GEMS 1.11 and 1.12 (at least) has some problems generating seperate ballots for the second voter group.  I am still tracking down the specifics of the cause, but attached is a minimal example in 1.11.

Gwinnett County, Georgia would like to have seperate headers on their absentees although their races are identical.  This should be possible with voter group specific headers, but isn't working.

We are working on November TS issues at the moment, but will get to this sometime next week.  If anyone is using this feature (doubtfull) let me know.

Thanks go to Tyler for finding this.

Ken

vgrouptext.dbf