Voter default language

Sherry/Rodney report there is a bug in the TS 3.10.6 (and probably most of the 3.10 series) where the language does not reset to the default language (English) after a Spanish ballot was selected by the previous voter.  The language screen says English, but the instruction screen comes up in Spanish.

This has been fixed.  If the timing is critical, I can put up a new BallotStation executable today.  Otherwise, we'll build a full release tomorrow (today is Canadian Thanksgiving, so Dmitry is not in).

Dogs can't tell its not bacon.