TS 3.10.x and Straight Party

It appears that Straight Party is broken with TS 3.10.9, and likely all 3.10.x releases.  The behavior is that the first page of the ballot (the one with the SP race typically) fails to draw.  If you page forward/back you will eventually get the page.

This has the practical consequence that the Texas Sample people have been using for demos does not work.  If you delete the SP race and re-download the sample, all is okay.  I am looking into the cause, but since we don't have any November elections using SP races, I won't get to it for a few days.  In the mean time, use other database for demos, or delete the SP race from the Texas Sample.

Dogs can't tell its not bacon.