AVTS & Audit Logs & Images

Audit Log

Currently is only on the Ballot Station & Poll Book.  Are we going to
transfer these log files to the Host Computer like the ballot images?  I
think that if the customer wanted to see a log of any or all of the AVTS
units, it would be easier coming from the Host Computer, rather than having
to go to a AVTS unit.  Also, there is not the capabiltiy of printing out
these logs on the AVTS unit.

I also noticed on the Audit Log, that it is not logging when a ballot has
been cast as it used to.  I don't know if this is required, but it makes
more sense when you see all the ballots cast, when you see the System Total
& Election Total after a AVTS has been opened or closed.

Ballot Result Log

On the Ballot Station we are able to view the ballot results with the Race
Title along with the Candidates and an X marked for the candidate or
candidates.  Why is it that after we transfer to the Host Computer and go
to view the ballot results, we now view a complete ballot with the ovals
filled in for the candidates.  I think that we would want the ballot images
to be the same as in the Ballot Station, not as if we are printing Ballots
on Demand.  What if we need to print out all the images for the customer to
hand count.  It seems that it would be much easier to print out the Ballot
Images with only the Race Title along with the Candidates and the X marks,
then it would be to print out a complete ballot or ballots from each voter.
 We should be able to put this log into some type of format that is easy to
read for hand counting.  Also, maybe we can set it up to print out only
specific Races within each ballot image.

Currently, if we want to print out the Ballot Images, we have to do it one
by one.  Can we set it up to be able to print out all the images?

Voter History Log

After voting severl times with Voter Cards that have the Voter History
disabled, I check my Voter History log and it shows nothing.  Is this
correct, or should there at least be a log showing the voters without any
identification - (Disabled)?

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems