From: Jane L. Barth <jbglobal@earthlink.net>
To: SOFTWARE TRACKING & TESTING (E-mail) <bugtrack@dieboldes.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 1999 4:17 AM
Subject: Jefferson, KY - Regenerating EID

> Recently talked with Jefferson county (using 1.11.2) who was having
problems regenerating the EID.  (They use a master database, backup, then
load the new election) The problem was that once they regenerate the EID and
went to print the .ps files the "Print to Directory" was displaying the old
EID directory. They only way I could regenerate the EID was to unset the
election, regenerate, reset election, exit GEMS, then restart GEMS.  They
seemed to live with that assuming a fix is on the way.