From: Tyler
Sent: Friday, December 03, 1999 1:16 PM
Subject: GEMS 1-14-1-2 SOVC problem

When attempting to preview or print an SOVC, the following message appears:
The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'SOVCReportunit'.  Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.

I successfully uploaded results as part of testing the Anchorage functionality.  I have attached the database just for good measure.

Tyler