From: Rodney D Turner [mailto:rodney@dieboldes.com]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2000 12:54 PM
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com
Subject: puerto rico database

I found the following error while making changes to the Puerto Rico Database.

After making changes to the Card Styles, and then when I attempted to save those changes, I would get an "enternal error" box.

I would say OK.  I would then attempt to save changes again and get the same error.  On the third attempt, when the dialog box would

appear and ask to save changes, I would say no, but the changes were saved.