From: Ken Clark [mailto:ken@dieboldes.com]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 8:41 PM
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: Modem Upload Problems

We seam to have a problem with modem uploads, I saw a phenomenon in Fairbanks Alaska, and Washington County where the Modem would repeat the same characteristics as Tari’s problem above.

Under what circumstances does it exhibit this behavior, and in what version did it start behaving like this?

My testing on 1.14 indicates something worse than Tari's behavior:  there is no time out so the line is just held open forever.  I am looking into this now.

I guess I should have made a bug report about it, instead of just letting it fly

You said it not me.

Ken