Gems 1-15-1-1 - Race layout for multiple rows & columns

Define a Race with a Race Width of 3, Candidate Spacing of 1, and Min
Candidate Row/Col of 3, and the ballot is defined as 3 columns.  Set Race
Options as for Flow & Column.  In Version 1-14-1-7 I was able to produce a
Race with this definition of 3 Candidates across and 14 down, single
spaced.  With this definition I get 3 across, but does not lay out
properly.  I don't know if this is a bug or if I do not know what I am
doing, or both.

Jeff Hintz
Global Election Systems