Re: VIbs

This is Kerry.  Here are a few more.  On the second race I hit the Pound Key to increase the volume and it told me I made an invalid selection and asked me to choose 9 or 0.  In the fourth race I did not answer right away.  After about 5 seconds it began to read me the race again, got a third of the way through and began a loop.

More to come...
I'll take a look what the problem with the increase and decrease volume is.
In case if you did not press any key after listening to the race audio, it'll read the race again until appropriate key is pressed.

Dmitry