RE: Internal Errors when trying to download Memory cards Gems 1-15-2

This is the GEMS version that might have had a bad build.  It is for Hamilton County.  She is supposed to be printing art-work today. I have placed this on hold until we find out what went wrong.  When I load GEMS, and press the Download Memory Cards Button, I get an Internal Error.

The report precinct identifiers are not unique.  I am surprised GEMS is letting that happen -- this is supposed to be prevented by the report precinct editor.

Change the report precinct identifiers to numbers that don't conflict with the polling precincts.  Use big numbers, just not as big as Tari likes :-).

Ken