To: Bugs
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2000 4:47 PM
Subject: 1-14-8 CC -decks lost in central count window - so unable to clear

Each time we have run central count the decks post to the decks list - we stop CC and close it -  we go back in to read the same Vote center and when we go to the decks list there are no decks listed at all -  We found this because we wanted to clear a deck we had posted the day before and when we went back in and started CC there were no decks listed - but the vote totals are there and the Vote Center with upload time is listed in the CC status report by deck (maybe the wrong report name)

Tari Runyan
Global Election Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 747  (mailing)
2716 Fairview CT. (street)