RE: Central Count Error Messages

14" ballots in Marin.  Fresno, running 18" ballots had these errors while running their Logic and Accuracy decks.  Their feedback is that the ballots in prior revisions would have these errors every 5 ballots or so.  Now we are up to every 20 to 30 or so, depending on... what I don't know.  I guess my question is:  Is this related to strictly a software issue, or is there some tolerance level of mark on the ballot we're coming up against?  Is this in the physical world of the ballot or in the software or both??

Here is a slightly shorter answer than Guy's.  Roll back to 2.00f on the same unit, feed the same ballots, and see if it actually improves anything.  That will answer your question.

Ken