RE: Gems 1-15-6 - Report Seq: not functioning

> From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf
>
> Using Gems 1-15-6 and tried to change the order of candidates for
> Reporting
> using the Report Seq: option within the Candidates Tab within Race
> properties.  After changing the sequence, I still get the Report
> order the
> same as the Art Seq:

Right;  thanks for posting this.  The report vs artwork order was added as
part of the cross endorsed candidate work I did last month.  In 1.14 and
previous there was no difference between artwork order and report order.
The cross endorse stuff ended up being unnecessary for the time being and is
disabled, but the report order field was left enabled as an oversight.

I'll get this bug instead of just disabling the field, but I am curious, are
there any accounts actually interested reporting their candidates in a
different order than they appear as rotation zero on the ballot?

Ken