RE: Gems 1-15-9 - Internal Error during Election Backup

VIBS right?  Jeff, I'll send you a one-off 1.15 to get you through the backup.  Dmitry, I'll contact you directly regarding the root problem.

From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Hintz
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2000 11:34 AM
To: Bugs List (E-mail)
Subject: Gems 1-15-9 - Internal Error during Election Backup

Loaded up old El Paso, Texas database, I believe Gems Version 1-11-2, into Gems Version 1-15-9.  Made changes and created ballots with no problem.  However, I tried to do a backup to send to Rodney, and I get Internal Error.  Went back to Gems Version 1-15-6, and try backup again, now get Data Truncated.  I need to get this database to Rodney as soon as possible, so he can print out their ballots for them to check.  Help!!!!

Jeff Hintz

Global Election Systems