RE: Washtenaw database GEMS 1-16-4

> From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf
>
> I am getting internal errors after I made a mistake of saying okay in
> the race editor when I have rotation of none and the box checked to
> rotate by voter group.

GEMS should be disabling the checkbox for rotation type none -- I could have
swore it used to do that.  Anyway, delete and recreate the errant races and
you will be okay.  The checkbox will be disabled next release.

> When I try to enter additional
> races the system is giving me internal errors.

This I couldn't reproduce.  New races add to her database fine for me.
Mike, let me know if this is not the case for you.

Ken