Sent: Friday, June 09, 2000 2:40 PM
Subject: Iowa problem

Story County Iowa has just finished an election and is attempting to generate SOVC reports to meet with the board on Tuesday, 13 June 2000.
They are using GEMS version 1-11-2-1.  They have found the following problems;     when attempting to print SOVC reports for DEM or REP reporting
set, the first letter of the last 7 columns was cut-off; the first 5 columns were ok.

The second problem;  when they attempt to print cards cast report, the following error occurs "exception"

I was able to duplicate this error in 1-11-8.  Using 1-11-8 fixed the print problem.

Rodney