RE: Gems 1.16.4.1 - Cannot select multiple dist. or pcts for printing

From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Jane Barth
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 1:17 PM
In Gems, I select Print Precinct Summary, try and select multiple districts or precincts using the control key or shift key and only one is selected.

Thanks,
Jane

Yes, the print summary and SOVC dialogs have some issues now that they are combined.  It is work in progress that should not have been released -- there has been a paradigm shift in our release engineering.

This particular problem will be fixed in the next release.  Please test the SOVC and summary further though, as there are other problems lurking in there I am sure.

Ken