From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Ken Clark
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 3:06 PM
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com
Subject: Background color drawing problem

Posted on behalf on Cathi, who I assume is having email problems.

The background color is being drawn only partially with the attached database and postscript from Anoka.  I can't reproduce it on my machine.  Is anyone else seeing this?

It might be a RTF control issue.  Tab, this looks like it could be an rtf control thing.  Could you put in the GEMSFix directory a copy of the "trusted" DLL?

Ken