RE: headers appearing twice in 1-16-9

From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Ken Clark
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2000 10:13 AM
Okay, I have the database now and see what is happening.  There are two headers attached to the same race range, and that is confusing auto layout.  I am looking into it.

I think I have this fixed.  It will be in 1.16.11.  I say "think" because GEMS auto layout is in sorry shape internally and is in need of a rewrite.  I am not sure whether this cure is worse than the disease.  Tari/Steve, I am sending you a 1.19.10.2 prerelease to test.  I know it fixes your problem.  What I am less sure about is whether it breaks other layout option combinations.

Ken