RE: Gems 1.16.10 - Exception Error

Jane, don’t screw up a good thing!  Ken paid for my beers during one game of the 1999 Stanley Cup (at a sports bar) due to GEMS crashes I had managed to pull off.  Ken owes you beer, leave it at that!

Tyler

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Jane Barth
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 1:35 PM
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com
Subject: Re: Gems 1.16.10 - Exception Error

If this works, I'll owe you a beer!

Jane

----- Original Message -----

From: Ken Clark

To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com

Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 11:56 AM

Fixed;  will be in 1.16.11.  Jane, I will send you 1.16.10.2 to play with.  The crash triggers when combined absentees are used.

Jane, Dr. W earns you a beer.  I have lost track of who I owe since I have not seen a number of support people in a long time.  I'll go back through the bugtrack list and see if I can figure it out.

Ken