Re: Gems 1.16.10.3 - Race/Option/Include On

Yes it does...database on its way.

Jane
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 4:35 PM
Subject: RE: Gems 1.16.10.3 - Race/Option/Include On

From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Jane Barth
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 4:39 PM
Created 2 races.  1 with (Include On) set to Accu-Vote.  The 2nd (Include On) set to Accu-Vote-TS.  It works OK with ballots, however on the AVTS both races download.  Gaston County wants instructions all over, therefore I had to create races as to act as headers.

I am guessing we are talking the same db, if not send that too.  Depending on what you mean by "all over" you might be better off with a "card header".  If the instructions are specific to a group of races, you should be able to use plain old race headers instead of dummy races, but then I guess this gets back to your footer support list question from last week.  I'll suggest something concrete once I see the db.

Ken