Re: GEMS 1.17.1 vreg import

Ken, Dmitry is looking at this problem.

Thanks, Nel
----- Original Message -----
From: Ken Clark
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 12:50 PM
Subject: RE: GEMS 1.17.1 vreg import

Send me the DIMS import data and a rough idea of what you do with it.  I have not so much as glanced at Tab's code (it was only committed yesterday), and I was not invited to the party with DIMS in the Vancouver office a couple of month ago (still sore about it),  but I will take a crack as my last good deed before the weekend.

Ken