Re: discrepancy in voter reg # in SOVC and CCast report in 1-14-13

ok got it but why doesn't the column that shows the 15 voters total the 15 voters instead of just saying 0?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Clark <ken@dieboldes.com>
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com <bugtrack@dieboldes.com>
Date: Thursday, September 07, 2000 8:23 AM
Subject: RE: discrepancy in voter reg # in SOVC and CCast report in 1-14-13

Um, its called a cards cast report.  There is no card.  There is nothing to put in the card column of the report.  Those 33 people don't participate in this election.  If they show up at the poll, they are going to be disappointed.

I suppose you could invent a race for them to vote on, print that card, and hand it to them when they show up at the poll.  It would surprise me very much if your customer wanted to track the "sorry you didn't get to vote this time" turnout figures, but then again I have been surprised before.

Ken