RE: AVTS-3.13.1.4 - Los Angelas database - Zero Report - Out of Memory

From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Jeff Hintz
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2000 1:37 PM

I guess I can randomly go from 1100 precincts up, until I find what the breaking point is, but I could be days finding out the exact number in doing so.

Nah don't bother.  Having Alameda as a data point is close enough.
Are these AVTS units capable of adding memory???

Yes, although from your numbers it sounds like you would need 3 gigabytes of RAM.  We need to fix the source.

Ken