RE: AVTS 3.`4.2.1 VIBS

Did the mp3 file I sent you Steve work or not?
mike
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Steve Knecht
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 8:25 AM
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com
Subject: AVTS 3.`4.2.1 VIBS

Per instructions we have loaded mpfull.exe and enduser.exe off the DirectX and Microsoft driver files so the VIBS would be able to read the imbedded mp3 formatted files.  When the ballot station starts up, we hear instructions in male voice, and then get the following message:

EXCEPTION FROM CVibsDlg
Error Opening Audio Device

We've gotten this message all three attempts, once without mpfull.exe, once with mpfull.exe loaded, and once with both mpfull.exe and enduser.exe loaded.