From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Talbot Iredale
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2000 11:21 AM
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com
Subject: Re: Poll Book 3.13.2.1 & Gems 1-17-3 - Internal Error when loading up totals from AVTS

Jeff,

    Sorry I did not respond yesterday.  I have found the problem and fixed it. Unfortunately I found another problem when testing this.  GEMS limits the 'ballot box' (the place GEMS stores the individual results) to 1MB and for Alameda that is about 20,000 ballots  Therefore I have modified the 'Create Test' again to only generate a test count for one precinct for each ballot rather than all precincts for each ballot.  The test now creates the standard 1,2,3,4,5 count rather than teh 1,2,3,1,2,3,.. of the previous set.  We will get a new release out today.

Tab