Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 4:02 AM
Subject: Axhiom 152 card readers not working in Ballot Station

The Axhiom 152 card reader installed on the avts protype R5, demo units for Ireland etc., will "not" recognize that a card has been inserted in Ballot Station 3-13-1-4,
or 3-13-4.
Ballot Station does not attempt to read the card.
* The card reader works with the Poll Book application.

Have tested with Rev A, Rev B, and Rev C.
Have also tested with vendors cables.