recounting a race in 1-11-2

here is the scenario -
set up a reporting set to recount 1 race -
programmed all polling , early and AB MC  -  counted AB and early (45,000) but when coming to the polling - each polling vote center had a precinct in it which did not have the race to recount -   ergo a loop on the AccuVote -  just continuous printing
In order to not have to recount the AB's and early i went up to reporting set and in the one set for recount added the races that appeared in the odd precinct in each polling vote center -
then we redownloaded only the polling vote centers - and that ended the loop on the Accuvote and allowed us to recount the polling ballots
we then created a new reporting set with just the 1 race we had to recount and will use that for reports when we upload -

not a very good way to do it - using a bug to fix a bug -  but it beats recounting all 45000 ballots - the AB and Early cards did not have the precinct in it that the polling vote center did - that is why we saw no loop then .

thank you Ken for the help

Tari Runyan
Global Election Systems, Inc
trglobal@earthlink.net