html format is not putting total on in 1-17-8

attached is html for summary report from Tulare -  I have tried to reproduce this and cannot -
I have sent them latest reports and still no luck -
Dmitry - I sent her the crystal fix you sent me as a last resort
Kim says this used to work and we cannot determine what has changed on their system to make it not work now -

any help will be much appreciated.
Tari
Title: GEMS ELECTION RESULTS

Election Summary Report
Porterville City and Exeter High Bond
Summary For Jurisdiction Wide, All Counters, All Races
Zero Summary Report

02/12/01
10:09:57

Registered voters 18692Num. Report Precinct 13 - Num. Reporting 0

Porterville City Council Member
Polling Absentee
Number of Precincts 8 0 8
Precincts Reporting 0 0 0 0.00%
VoteFor 2 2 2
Times Counted (Reg. Voters 12461) 0 0 0 0.00%
Total Votes 0 0 0

MC GUIRE, BILL 0 0 0 N/A
MC CRACKEN, PETE V 0 0 0 N/A
GARCIA, DAGO 0 0 0 N/A
HEBEBRAND, DAVID 0 0 0 N/A
WEST, KELLY 0 0 0 N/A
Write-in Votes 0 0 0 N/A

Exeter High School Bond
Polling Absentee
Number of Precincts 5 0 5
Precincts Reporting 0 0 0 0.00%
VoteFor 1 1 1
Times Counted (Reg. Voters 5548) 0 0 0 0.00%
Total Votes 0 0 0

BONDS YES 0 0 0 N/A
BONDS NO 0 0 0 N/A