RE: GEMS 1-17-11 voter group background color

From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Nel Finberg
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 1:50 PM

It is my understanding that voter group background color is assigned as background color to headers endorsed by the corresponding voter groups.  This does not seem to be implemented.

Where did you get that understanding from (seriously)?

If a header is defined with a background color and linked to a voter group defined with color background, is the color of the header background or voter group background assigned to the header?

Good question, which is why I don't think your description would work.

The vgroup background color is supposed to be used to set the background color of the ballot on AVTS, as was requested by Hintz and company some time ago.  I don't think that ever got implemented to conclusion, but it would be pretty easy to do.  I am sure it will make its way into the rewrite.

Ken