RE: Wav file too big - error when trying to save

I believe that Mike has all the wav files there.  The actual wav file for that race is in a folder called 450 Constitutional Amendment.  If you do not have it Mike, I can send it to you, but if you dowloaded the Johnson County, KS VIBS.zip file, you should have this.  As for Kansas having legislated ADA, I do not know.
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Ken Clark
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 12:17 PM
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: Wav file too big - error when trying to save

Fun.  If this is the constitutional amendment I think it is, get the file to Mike and we'll take a look.  No time like the present, eh?  We might be able to crush it down by encoding at a lower quality.  You might be best off though just skipping the "middle part" of the amendment in the audio file to make it shorter.  No one is going to sit through a full page of audio in the demo.  In fact, I find it hard to believe that a voter would sit through a full page of audio in an election.  Does KS even have a legislated ADA voting requirements, or is this part of the demo a Frankism?