Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: VoterComment

Yes. Multiple databases exhibit the problem.  Nov. March and April all did this.  No special sequence I can tell.  I simply printed a typical summary, with no blanks, ovrs, unders, no cards cast or times counted.  Once it shows up, you have to reboot to clear it. It will continue to show up on reports.  I faxed samples up to TAB in September time frame last year.  I'm sure they were thrown out, but shouldn't be that hard for me to get you more.