RE: Burning PCMCIA cards with Laptop + Win 2000

Okay, excellent report.  Bonus points, does the same thing happen with pure 4.x R6 AVTS?  That is, if you download multiple memory cards to R6 AVTS, then put a card not yet "unpacked" into another R6, does it wipe the card?

From: owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com [mailto:owner-bugtrack@dieboldes.com]On Behalf Of Mike Brown
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 11:47 AM
To: bugtrack@dieboldes.com
Subject: RE: Burning PCMCIA cards with Laptop + Win 2000

Okidoke now here are the problems I have found.

When I create a PCMCIA card on the NT, or Win 2000 machine and continue to load that card into the Ballot Station that I used to download the card, the election unpacks itself and works.  If I pull the card when the Ballot station asks me "Do you want to Download another?"  I move the card to either another Win 2000 machine or into an R6 unit, the unit asks me if I want to Download an election.  At this point, the R6, or Win 2000 machine has deleted the Election that was on there.
Mike

Mike Brown
1611 Wilmeth Road,
McKinney, T.X.